COTAPSA sends our condolences to the friends and family of the victims of the tragedy on April 23, 2018. We also express our pride and appreciation to our first responders and citizens who assisted those in a time of need.
COTAPSA stands with Toronto – Our City, Our People….
We Have the Expertise and Knowledge
In the last 15 years, on behalf of our members, we have prevented over 800 Human Relations and Labour Relations disputes.
For Less Than $1 Per Day You Receive
- Lobbying power against changes that might negatively impact terms and conditions of employment
- Timely, valuable information about the impact of proposed legislated or policy changes
- Personal and confidential consultation with professional staff, on employment and other related human resource matters
- Representation on your behalf
- Access to professional staff and processes for effectively resolving disputes with the City
- Proven leadership and advocacy in improving the terms and conditions of employment
- Informative Bulletins
Legal advice and representation, for qualifying cases, when required
- Membership in a group that listens to what you have to say
The opportunity to participate, network, and effect positive organizational change
- Experience from over forty years of service
- Special members-only offers
- Peace of mind, being part of a knowledgeable and sympathetic group that’s ready to help you when you need it most
- A voice that’s heard